We are hiring
Professional development and active involvement in workplace design are not only desired at Glaub, but are encouraged individually. A performance-related remuneration is a matter of course.
appreciation of each individual
occupational safety & health
What we are looking for
We at Glaub are specialists in the automation of systems and special systems as well as software services. We would like to constantly expand our existing know-how.
The cornerstone: committed and motivated employees who develop their own ideas and visions and who want to shape the future together with a strong team. Are you in?
Your career at Glaub
Benefits at Glaub
You as an employee are important to us!
And that’s exactly why we want work at Glaub to be fun. Therefore, as an employer, we offer a wide range of offers and benefits.
- Flexitime and flexible working time models (part-time)
- We also keep in touch with you during parental leave.
- Time credit through annual working time accounts.
- Consideration of personal criteria such as carpooling and working hours of the partner in the shift division.
- Parents of school-age children have priority when planning their vacation.
- Possibility of unpaid leave in the event of private bottlenecks
- Working in home office is possible
- Company outings
- Year-end party
- Summer party
- Ergonomic workplaces and ergonomic advice
- familiar working atmosphere
- regular health newsletter
- preventive occupational health care
- themed health days
- Eye school
- Health lectures
- attractive salary
- individual target agreements
- capital accumulation benefits
- Employer-funded pension
- Company car according to job description
- Private cell phone use
- Discounted private use of rental cars
- Grant for work clothes and low vision aids
- International health insurance can also be used privately
- Performance-based bonuses
- Anniversary bonus
- Employee interviews in which we jointly determine how you would like to continue your education
- Sabbath year possible – also for further training
- Foreign language teaching
- Educational leave
- Stays abroad possible
- diverse training measures
- Job rotation possible
- Promotion opportunities